Health Data Collection and Health Observatory
Self Care Forum website - http://www.selfcareforum.org/
Activities and support in Nuneaton & Bedworth for people living with Dementia and their carers
Activities and support in North Warwickshire for people with dementia and their carers
Warwickshire well-being hubs - Warwickshire Well being Hubs Leaflet
Living Well with Dementia (Warwickshire)
http://www.maryannevans.org.uk/ - Mary Ann Evans Hospice
Palliative care - To access Care and Support Towards Life's End click here.
Community Midwives Direct Line: 02476 494171
Community Nurses: Are registered nurses who have undertaken further training. They deal with minor dressings as well as advanced wound care management. They also play a major part in palliative care for our terminally ill patients and liaise closely with the Doctors at the surgery and the Macmillan nurses. They provide skilled domiciliary nursing care for patients living in the community who are housebound or disabled. Their direct number is 01926 600818
Health Visitors : Are advisors on childcare and family problems, they work in the community with the family Doctors. They are notified of births, and they visit from the 14th day after birth. They maintain contact thereafter by further home visits and monitor all children up to the age of 5 years. All babies and children will receive appointments to attend for routine immunisation. Their direct number is 024 76314277.
Attached staff information : There are many other members of the primary Health Care Team who are not actually employed by the Doctors, but who work closely with them. Many are based in the Health Centre. Physiotherapists Direct Line: 024 76351351 Dieticians Direct Line: 024 76351351 Community Mental Health Team. Direct Line: 0300 200 0011
Healthwatch Warwickshire - an organisation dedicated to imrpoving local health and care services
Charges for Non-NHS Services
Satisfy Medical standards for driving following request to renew driving license - http://www.olderdrivers.org.uk/driver-assessment/find-a-driver-assessment/
Information regarding our practice merger
In April 2017 Dr. Singh & Partners surgery and Dr. Reily & Partners surgery, both based at The Health Centre in Bedworth, merged to create a combined practice known as Bedworth Health Centre surgery. Please note, the other practice based at The Health Centre building (Dr. Bhavananthan's surgery) was not part of this merger. We respectfully request that patients do not contact this surgery if they wish to speak to Bedworth Health Centre surgery. Please take a few moments to read the press release contained within this link, which explains a little bit more about the merger.
Listed below you will find a list of charity websites:-
Age Concern and Help the Aged are now Age UK, the largest charity working for older people.
Charitable organization supporting stroke survivors and their families
Supporting blind and partially sighted people in the UK
Support group for patients with macular disease
The Alzheimer's Society Resources Find Out More About Dementia Here!
Find information on how to protect your child and prevent abuse
- Surgery - 024 76315432
- Surgery fax number - 024 76310038
- Out of Hours Emergency Service - 024 76865300
- NHS Direct - 08454647
- District Nurses - 01926 600818
- Health Visitors - 024 76314277
- George Eliot Hospital - 024 76351351
- University Hospital Coventry & Warwickshire - 02476 964000
- Warwickshire Primary Care Trust- 024 76642200
- Participation Group - 02476 315432
- Social Services Bedworth - 024 76643838
- Not and emergency?
- Don't know who to call?
- There's now one number for NHS services in Warwickshire
0300 247 111
is a local rate umber available 24hrs a day 7 days a week. You can also visit their website for further information,
The above link will take you direct to the NHS Direct website, where you can source many types of conditions, self-help guide,Health advice and information and much more.
Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) Service
Tel: 02476 671090
IAPT Central Booking Service, City Of Coventry Health Centre, Paybody Building, 2 Stoney Stanton Road, Coventry, CV1 4FS
IAPT accept referrals for people aged 16+ from all communities. They can self refer on the telephone number above.
02476 865036 - Physiotherapy Department based at the Health Centre building
Family Information Service
Comments from the "Improving the Practice" page:
As part of Quality Standards we conduct a patient survey each year. The results are then collated by our team of experts, who audit the findings.
- The majority of our patients do have much respect for their GP's
- our patients are satisfied with the opening hours, 8.30am - 6.30pm Monday - Friday,
- We have telephone lines open from 8.30am until 6.30pm manned by 2 administration staff every day. The prescription line is also accessible from 8.30am - 6.00pm Monday - Friday. We have always had concerns with the telephone lines re patient's comments, so again we would like to ensure our patients that we are open all day.
- Patients can also be seen within 48 hours if they are willing to see any GP (if they choose to see their usual GP but they are booked then the next available slot will be offered).
NHS Screening Programmes - Information for trans people