Dr Singh and Partners, Bedworth Health Centre
Tel: 02476 315432
Fax: 02476 310038
Please note that this site is for our practice only. Other practices and health centre users can be contacted as follows:
Dr Reily & Partners:
Tel: 024 76315827
Tel: 024 76317223
Tel: 024 76313391
Did You know that Dr Singh & Partners is a Research Active Practice, please Click here to read more.
Due to the increased risk of ill health posed by the colder winter weather, we are pleased to be able to offer a limited selection of 'book-on-the-day' GP appointments for January and February. These are for problems that would not normally require a 'Medical Emergency' type appointment, but that are still significant enough that they cannot wait until the following day.
These appointments are available on various days in the evenings throughout the week.
IAPT (improving Access to Psychological Therapies)
Tel: 02476 671090
IAPT Central Booking Service, City Of Coventry Health Centre, Paybody Building, 2 Stoney Stanton Road, Coventry, CV1 4FS
IAPT accept referrals for people aged 16+ from all communities. They can self refer on the telephone number above.
- If you are aged 70, 78 or 79 on the 1st September 2014 you are eligible for the shingles vaccination.
Please ask at reception or phone the surgery to book your appointment now!
HAVE YOU SIGNED UP TO BOOK YOUR ROUTINE APPOINTMENTS ONLINE ?
- Please call into the surgery to obtain a registration form that will enable you to gain access to our website.
- All patients that have done so already are very happy with this service .
- All telephone lines are open and manned all day Monday - Friday
8.30am - 6.30pm.
- The Prescription line 8.30am - 6.00pm)
- If you have been asked to book a Blood Test please telephone:
- 02476 153546
Mandatory Training Dates - Protected Learning Time-
currently organised by our CCG NW
The Surgery will be closed from 12.30pm on the the following dates:
Wednesday 22nd February 2017, Wednesday 22nd March 2017, Wednesday 26th April 2017, Wednesday 17th May 2017, Wednesday 21st June 2017, Wednesday 20th September 2017, Wednesday 18th October 2017 and Wednesday 15th November 2017.
In a Medical Emergency
Please Telephone O2476 315432
View our latest patient survey results
(Site updated 09/01/2017)